Pages

23 December 2010

Lost in the Amazon

Here are the facts:

It's 2 days before Christmas
I ordered my brother's present from Amazon 15 days ago
I paid for first class deliveryIt was despatched 13 days ago
It was stated to be delivered 9 days ago
Amazon say that because of the weather conditions UK deliveries take 2-3 days longer than usual
I STILL DO NOT HAVE WHAT I ORDERED!

Useless. It's not even particularly snowy where i am, and where i am is only about 30 miles from the Amazon distribution centre that sent the package out. It's just utterly ridiculous and annoying. Now, Amazon have sent me an email essentially saying "we've screwed up, you're not gonna get what you ordered, you may as well have a refund". So, today's mission is to find an alternative present for my brother in Tesco, it's the only option i have.

In other news, i had some good news yesterday, but i can't tell anyone yet. Oooooh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment